Monday 31 March 2014

Lansinoh - making breastfeeding easier!

The lovely people at Lansinoh sent me a box full of breastfeeding goodies to make breastfeeding easier and review on my blog. I love them so much I'm also going to review on Visit From The Stork as I think everyone should know about this great brand!

Firstly their breastpads. I absolutely love these, they are ultra thin while still staying dry even if you leak alot of breast milk onto them. I've tried various other brands and these are my favorite as you can barely feel you are wearing them and they arent itchy like some others can be. They are packed single which is great because if you only need to replace one - you arent leaving another open without packaging. They're super easy to open when you're in a rush the packaging just rips quickly and they have 2 sticky bits so they stay securely in place unlike other brands that just have one sticky bit. These are fab and I really recommend them. You can purchase these for £5.49 (pack of 60).


These are great for when your milk comes in and your boobs go super sore due to engorgement, these are 3-in-1 you can put them in the freezer or microwave depending on what you want to use them for and they will make you feel so much more comfortable. They're reusable which is great and help to relieve engorgement, plugged ducts, mastitis as well as encourage milk let-down. These retail for £11.99.
 These I haven't actually used yet but I didn't know about them before and I can't wait to use them when the time comes! It says they're pre-sterilised, leak proof and you can safely store breastmilk for upto 6 months. They come in a pack of 50 for £8.99.
I haven't used this but it looks like a very useful little gadget if it was needed. It temporarily draws out the nipple so that baby can easily latch on to feed. You can buy this for £7.99
And last but not least, I have used and found amazing this nipple cream. It really does soothe sore nipples and what I love the most is that it is 100% natural, safe and hypoallergenic - there's no need to remove before breastfeeding! You can purchase this cream for £9.99












Thank you Lansinoh for making breastfeeding easier for me second time around!

Mary-Kate x

please note that these items were sent to me to review, however all of the opinions are my own and I truly love these products, if you're looking for anything similar then try these!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig