Tuesday 7 January 2014

Natures Purest - Blanket #BabyShowerBlog




We discovered Natures Purest at The Baby Show and we instantly fell in love with their gorgeous products. It was the end of the day and actually it was Michael who saw the stand, not me! He really liked the items and ended up buying a cute little comforter called Mee Mee Mouse - we have named her Mrs Mouse as Oliver, has Mr Mouse. 





A little bit about Natures Purest- Founded in 2006 by Jane Albon it started as a collection of 5 pieces in the Hug Me Bear range, they have developed this over the years and now have 14 ranges with over 240 products on sale in 46 countries. The items are made in their very own factory on the beautiful island of Sri Lanka. In 2012, they launched franchise stores in the UK giving them a greater presence on the high street.  

Natures Knits Cable Border Blanket 90 x 90cm - Cable-knit-blanket-90x90
I followed Natures Purest on facebook/twitter as soon as I got home from The Baby Show and found lots of other items I adore including their lovely range of blankets so, when I received this gorgeous Natures Knits Cable Border Blanket to review for my #BabyShowerBlog I was very excited!

It's been very popular and up until now has been out of stock but its back in so now I can send you the link for it - Click here!




The blanket is very soft, I had read about it but I didn't believe how soft it would actually be so I can confirm it is very soft!


It's 100% organic cotton so it's perfect for being up against baby's delicate skin. As it is cream in colour its suitable for a boy or a girl and looks really cute, the cable knit border around the edge makes it look very 'smart', so much nicer in my opinion than normal blankets Oliver had as a baby and I think any little one would feel very snug wrapped in it. 


The blanket is a generous size measuring 90 x 90cm, not to big but just right to use in moses basket and car seat for example. I think every baby needs that one 'special' blanket and this one really is special, it would make an ideal BabyShower or New Baby gift as it is supplied in a beautiful brown recycled card gift box, finished with a hand tied bow.  



This blanket retails for £28 and although some might feel that is a lot for a blanket when you feel this blanket you will understand it's worth it. Even Michael agreed. I love that Natures Purest items are made to the highest possible safety and quality standards so you feels it's a brand you can really trust to have around your baby. 


I have also fallen in love with this cute little doll - 



At the moment you can get 20% off online! 

*please note that this blanket was sent to me for the purpose of this review but all of the opinions are my own! and I will update this review when its been used to tell you how it is and how it washes up!*

Mary-Kate x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig