Monday 30 December 2013

Cussons Mum & Me - Bump Gift Pack #BabyShowerBlog


I was very lucky to be sent a lovely Cussons Mum & Me bump gift pack and I have been using it for the last week - I love it! The bag is so big I actually used it this weekend when we stayed away to put all of my wash stuff in as well as Oliver's and still having space for my make up too! 

Inside the pack you will find; *please note the photos are of larger size products. smaller ones will be inside the bump gift pack.*
  1. Smooth & Glow pregnancy shampoo - at first I thought well, what's wrong with my normal shampoo? and while nothing is 'wrong' with it, this product is lovely for during pregnancy because it cntains Almond Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5 known to help nourish and moisturise hair leaving it softer and easier to manage. * My hair actually has felt much softer since using this product.


    Smooth & Glow Pregnancy Shampoo

  2. Soothe and Nourish Body Lotion - Avocado, Almond and Grapeseed oils to help to hydrate and moisturise your skin leaving it softer. Also during pregnancy you get itchy skin which I have suffered with as my belly has grown, this product contains Allantoin that can help to relieve itchy skin and it actually does just that!

    Soothe & Nourish Body Lotion
  3. Relax and Unwind Bath Soak - Containing camomile this bath soak really helps you to relax. I love a bath and I have used lots of different bath products and this is now one of my favorites. The added moisurisers and milk proteins are said to help care for your skin while you unwind in gentle bubbles.
    Relax & Unwind Bath Soak
  4. Relax and Unwind Sleep Mist - Contains Camomile and Lavender known to help you to relax and unwind, smells are a big thing in pregnancy - a bad one and you may be sick but this is a lovely one and will help you to gently drift off to sleep! Sleep is sometimes an issue in pregnancy, some nights I lay there for ages before I finally fall asleep and so far this product has really helped me.

    Relax & Unwind Sleep Mist
These are the first Cussons Mum & Me products I have tried and I really like them! I have one wish and that is that there was a bump stretch mark cream in the pack to also try as I think that would fit in really nicely. 

I think that this would make a great gift for any expecting mum to help her relax or as a gift to yourself! Everyone likes to feel nice when expecting and sometimes a pick me up is required... These products do just that! Great for a BabyShower present!

Please note that this was sent to me for the purpose of this review but all of the opinions are my own. 

Mary-Kate, x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig