Wednesday 18 December 2013

#BabyShowerBlog Lily and Me review

As part of my #BabyShowerBlog I'm reviewing a gorgeous hamper from Lily and Me, I was very excited when it arrived and genuinely feel these would make fantastic gifts!
A little bit about Lily and Me - they create wonderful hampers full of essentials that will actually be very useful making these great ideas for gifts for a mum-to-be, new baby, or easily taking the stress out of packing a hospital bag for yourself depending on which hamper you choose. 
Lily and me was created by Julie after having her own daughter, she had spent time making sure she had everything that was needed for a new born but not much attention to what she, as a new mum will need and benefit from having. Julie's daughter was premature and therefore she understands how essential it is to have the maternity bag packed early on. She had shopped around for hampers she could purchase herself but hadn't found anything that was filled with useful things so the idea of Lily and Me was born. The hampers genuinely contain only essential items you will need. 

Lily and Me hampers are designed to include essentials and if you don't see what you need or would like additional items included then contact Julie who will be happy to help create just what you're looking for! - Fantastic way to make it even more personal for a baby shower or new baby gift (or a lovely present to yourself!)

There are a range of hampers available; 
Mum and Baby  which includes items for mum and new baby, they are available in "The essential mum and baby hamper" or "The luxury mum and baby hamper".
Mum to be  which includes essentials for mum. There is "The essential just for mum hamper" or "The luxury mum to be hamper" - the luxury includes a gorgeous necklace. 
New Baby which is just for new baby. There are two options "Handmade knitted blanket and boots" and "The new arrival Hamper" (which is what I'm going to tell you about now...)

The new arrival hamper is a gorgeous present just for the new baby! It's an ideal Baby Shower gift any mum to be would love. I loved receiving this it was a gorgeous parcel to unwrap. 

 And I couldn't wait to see what was inside...
 I didn't expect it to be so cute...

And I very quickly fell in love with this cute little comforter... 



So much thought has gone into these hampers to offer only useful items that will actually be used, making this the ideal present because you know the items you're spending money on will be useful for a new baby...





Included is; 
  • Handmade knitted blanket 
  • Weleda Mini Calendula Starter kit including shampoo, body wash, face cream, oil, nappy cream, baby lotion which are all 100% natural. 
  • 100% cotton hooded towel
  • Be Bo 5 piece gift set - bodysuit, comforter, bootees, bib and 1 satin hanger - available in pink/blue/neutral 
  • Organic cotton wool pleat
  • My Scan photo frame.
I've never liked handmade knitted items for babies - well I thought I didn't but it turns out I do... This blanket is even more gorgeous in person and it's lovely to think it's one of a kind... Lily and Me have changed my mind on handmade knitted items! 


I love finding new skincare products to try and these look fab!


Such a cute little extra to be included! I love my baby scan photos and Oliver's scan is still up in my bedroom - he's 4 years old! 





The hamper is available packaged in a keepsake box or a wicker hamper and can be gift wrapped in your choice pink, blue or white and is £55. 

You can follow Lily and Me on twitter - @lilyand_me
And find Lily and Me on Facebook - click here

I can't wait to show the ladies at my Bump Tea Party this gorgeous hamper and I know it will get lots of attention. 

Please note - I was sent this hamper for the purpose of the review but all of the opinions are my own. 

If you've any questions about this item then please ask, I really love it I think it would make a fantastic present and I will answer your questions honestly. 

Mary-Kate, x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig