Thursday 12 December 2013

#BabyShowerBlog The Gro Company


The Gro Company 

The Gro company have sent me two lovely items to review as part of my #BabyShowerBlog and at my Bump Tea Party.

I knew of The Gro Company as Oliver had one of their grobags in age 6-18months but I didn't know that they do travel gro bags! 




The lovely people at The Gro Company have sent me this 
Teapot Regatta Travel Gro to review which is absolutely gorgeous. I remember the awful times of arriving home late after being out and then having to get baby Oliver ready for bed - which meant waking a sleeping baby. This product would of been so useful then as it's designed for use with a 5 point harness but it's also suitable to be worn overnight meaning you can get baby ready for bed before you get home. 

I think this would also be handy if you were off out in the evening for a walk - fireworks for example and want to keep baby warm but also ready for bed because usually fireworks are so late. Just cover babies arms, maybe a little blanket over him/her and because the Travel Gro has the 5 point harness baby will still be very comfy in a pushchair or car seat.

It's also ideal if you just want to use it in the car or when you're off out for a walk as you know baby will be very snug and warm inside the Gro.



  • Fits a 5 point travel harness
  • 100% woven cotton outer
  • 100% super-soft jersey lining on 2.5 and 1.0 tog
  • 100% cool cotton single layer on 0.5 tog
  • Quick–dry polyester filling on 2.5 tog
  • 2 way front zip and back vent on all sizes







Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months. 







This would make an ideal New Baby Gift as it's so useful (and takes some stress out of bedtime if arriving home late).
This design retails for £25.99  

Also, I was unaware that The Gro Company actually sell anything but Grobags! I was pleasantly surprised when I received Lottie Lamb Gro Comforter which is so soft. At £8.99 I think its a brilliant price for an item that is made to such good quality and is oh so cute! It's one of the softest comforters I have ever felt. 

There's various designs available including; Lottie Lamb, Mikey Monkey, Orla Owl, Percy Penguin and Oliver Owl! 

I can't wait to show the ladies at my Bump tea party these gorgeous items to see what they think and I will let you know. 


*Please note these items were sent to me free of charge by The Gro Company for the purpose of this review. All the opinions are my own, I love the Gro Company products*

Mary-Kate x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig