Wednesday 11 December 2013

#BabyShowerBlog - Babes With Babies - Review

Have you heard of Babes With Babies ?

If you haven't you need to have a look at their website, they sell an amazing range of Gifts for Baby and Mum & Dad as well as some gorgeous maternity and breastfeeding items (and they are such lovely people!)



I have been looking at their gorgeous website slowly falling in love with so many beautiful items. *hands Michael a pile of post it note hints for Christmas* I have actually created a wish list of items just from this website so I will be blogging about my wish list in the next week or so, to show you what my personal favorites from their website are. 
I was delighted when I received an item suitable for my #BabyShowerBlog to review! If you're following my #BabyShowerBlog then you will know that I am looking for items suitable to give to a mum at a Baby Shower as a new Baby present. Well this one is absolutely gorgeous and would make the most fantastic Baby Shower/New Baby gift (there's something for mum & something for baby too) and I couldn't wait to share this with you. 

Beautiful gift wrap
The packaging looked oh so cute - I've never opened anything this carefully! They've clearly put so much thought into the gift wrapping down to perfect bows and little stickers. I absolutely loved it - I felt really spoilt opening it. There's even a little chocolate included which is such a lovely little touch to the gift! 















Time to open the box & see what's inside...



Inside the bigger box, which smelt beautiful, I found this absolutely gorgeous baby gift - Little Lucy The Lamb. I've fallen in love with her already. She is incredibly soft, so cute and suitable from birth so any little baby can fall in love with cuddling her. 


She would make the perfect keepsake for new baby too because the box is so cute and perfect size for her, when baby has outgrown, mummy can keep it forever safe in this box. Mummy Memories are very important  :)



Obviously, I couldn't wait very long to open the other box to see what was inside. I was greeted by the most beautiful smell - if you're pregnant or have been then you know smells are a big thing at the moment, these are gorgeous and I feel like a princess. 



Inside I found these gorgeous cupcakes Aromatherapy Bath Melts, they are so
cute Michael had his eye on them thinking they were edible.. Sorry Michael but
they're
not!. 



They do look good enough to eat don't they? 

This gift set is called - Cuddles and Cupcakes and I think it would make any new mum very happy.

A cute cuddly toy which baby will love available is various designs; 
  • Little Lucy the Lamb
  • Bashful Bernard the Bunny
  • Honey Bear
  • Patch the Puppy. 


And a lovely relaxing treat for new mum or mummy to be; 
  • Rose topped Aromatherapy Bath Melts
  • A combination of Aromatherapy Shower Scrubs and Bath Melts. 
As well as this gorgeous gift set, you will get a letter from Babes with Babies
which is an adorable extra personal touch & it includes an extra little treat
with a voucher to spend on next purchase. 




I can't wait to show the ladies coming to my Bump Tea Party how cute these items are! I will make them wash their hands before touching Lucy Lamb.

"Gorgeous things for gorgeous mothers"

Thank you Babes with Babies!

you can follow Babes with Babies on twitter - @BabesWithBabies



*Please note that even though these items were sent to me for the purpose of this review, all of the thoughts are my own. I genuinely love this product! & I love Babes With Babies and I would highly recommend the company.*

Mary-Kate, x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig