Monday 30 December 2013

Amiya UK #BabyShowerBlog review.



I'm a naughty mummy blogger as I have known about this brand since before christmas and I haven't yet shared it with you...


A little bit about Amiya UK - it's run by Charlotte and Zoe who met at antenatal classes in 2010 and had their baby boys on the same day, two years later having girls 5 days apart. Charlotte set up Fancytotz Ltd in early 2013 and was joined by Zoe a few months later, they hope to create a recognizable and trusted brand of baby/child items. They were asked to be exclusive UK distributors of Amiya - premium natural and organic baby bedding. They were delighted and set up Amiya UK brand in late 2013, so I'm delighted to have been sent one of their items for review to show to you how lovely it is and introduce you to this great natural and organic baby bedding brand. 

They have a range of items in different collections enabling you to create your little ones bedroom matching.

Honey Bee Collection which would be an ideal set if you're unsure of baby's gender or just want neutral colors. Honey Bee Cot Bale

Butterflies Love Flowers Collection Which is lovely and girly, at the same time as not being too in your face girly. 

Butterflies Love Flowers Cot Bale

Puppy Love Collection, Ideal for any little boy, blue with puppys on it. 

Puppy Love Cot Bale

They also do a lovely range of baby Comforters

Review:

I was very lucky to be sent a lovely product from Amiya UK to review as part of my BabyShowerBlog. The Butterflies love Flowers collection is my favorite for several reasons - I'm expecting a girl, it's very pretty and also I love butterflies! 

Butterflies Love Flowers Summer Quilt

I was lucky enough to sent a Butterflies Love Flowers summer quilt as pictured above which is a handmade 100% natural cotton product that is printed using the safest non-toxic paints making the range really friendly for little ones. It's been designed by mums so they know what mums actually want for their little ones. 

Displaying image.jpeg



Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying image.jpeg


Displaying image.jpeg


Displaying image.jpeg

My baby isn't here yet so I can't tell you how it is using it yet but I will update after using it, I have however got it out of the packet asked Oliver what he thought - he said it was "softer" than his blanket. I've also washed it twice at 30 degrees as recommended to see if what they say on their website is true... "will retain their fresh and rustic look, even after frequent washing" and they were telling the truth! It washing up really well and I can tell it's a product that will just keep lasting. It's a great size at 100cm x 70cm made from 100% cotton with polyester filling. rrp £37 but currently on sale you can view it here - Summer Quilt

What we think: 
  • Good quality and will last 
  • Love that its non-toxic and 100% cotton 
  • Soft 
  • Nicely padded - I actually thought it would be fab for a new baby to lay ontop of as well in the early days as a play mat or for tummy time as it looks really comfy so really you could get double use out of this item which is always great!
  • Ideal gift for yourself or someone else
  • Pretty to mummy standards at the same time as not being too 'girly' by daddy's standards

This would make an ideal gift for someone if you want to buy them something really useful that they will actually use. Every baby needs bedding and a lighter quilt in the summer, also it's lovely that its natural cotton with non-toxic paints so its completely safe for delicate little ones. When you hold the product you can tell it's worth the price you pay for it as it's going to last unlike cheaper ones. 

I will be reviewing this again as part of my bump tea party and also after using it with baby girl to tell you how it is then too. 

Please note that I was sent this product for the purpose of this review but the opinions are my own. 

Mary-Kate x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mummy Memories ❤. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig